Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Week 9 ~ Tuesday


It was back to rehab again today for me. I thought I did very well even though I had to squeeze in the session during a very busy work day.


I added another 5 minutes to the treadmill, so my time is 15 minutes now at 1.0 mph. When I get to 20 minutes I am going to start adding some speed to that walk!


I also went up 5 minutes on the Nu-step to a total of 15 minutes. Today I was able to get to 1,200 steps. When I get to 20 minutes on this, I plan to increase the work load.


I remained at 10 minutes on the UBE.


Throughout the exercising, my pulse ran in the 120's. My blood pressure remained pretty constant around 144/70 and my O2 sats ran 97%. After the exercising, my O2 sats remained at 97%. I am pleased with my progress and look forward to more.


Little Audrey is doing well. She has been getting up to a chair, her vent is out and one of her chest tubes is also out. They are keeping an eye on a small pneumothorax, but she is stable and her pain is being managed very well. Please keep Audrey and her family in your prayers.


~Eileen

No comments: