Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Week 11 ~ Tuesday


OOPS! I did it again. I overextended my day with work and appointments and didn't make it to pulmonary rehab. Again. The last couple of weeks have been hectic and since I need money, I'm torn about this. But work just cannot remain an obstacle to getting my exercises in.


It's a viscious circle for me. It's due to the renewed commitment to my health that allows me the ability to do more work. Now, due to the increased work and related researching, meetings and classes, I am having trouble fitting in the thing that I feel is so important. But work and purpose are important to me too.


I didn't sleep a wink last night worrying about this and how to handle it. I can't rest today because I have a class to get ready for, I have a doctor's appt, and class tonight. Tomorrow I WILL go to rehab. Period. I've had this conversation with myself before.


Geesh. I wish the oxygen guy would get here so I can take a shower. If he doesn't get here soon, I'll be rushing to take it and we all know what happens then.


I never had these problems when I just sat around on the couch with the remote in my hand...


See you Thursday!

~Eileen

No comments: