Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Week 10 ~ Tuesday


Today I had a meeting to work on program development for our CNA class, and although I said that I had to leave early for rehab, the time ran on and before I knew it, it was too late to get in exercise. I am very disappointed in myself. As I've said before, work was always my excuse for not attending in the past and I didn't want it to ever be a reason for not going again. I plan to work twice as hard this evening to make up for it. I have weights and I have now got therabands so I have no excuse not to work out at home.


Our little friend Audrey is doing well and they think she might go up to a regular floor this week. I was doing a little research because I really don't know alot about cystic fibrosis, and the sad part is that she will still have the disease and these new lungs will last only about 4 years. The image at the top of the page is cystic fibrosis. I know she will be enjoying her new breath but my heart hurts that this will become something that she will have to endure again. What a brave child!

No comments: