Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week 10 ~ Thursday


I finished off the week doing 15 minutes on each machine. Next week I will work up to 20 minutes. My blood pressure has been good and O2 sats as well. I'm looking forward to 'kicking it up a notch'. I've also started working with therabands at home and they are really fun!


We had some rain and my breathing was worse before and during it. It is so frustrating to know I can do something and the weather dictates whether or not I can do it on any given day. We are expecting some snow tonight and I just can't do anything without getting excessively short of breath. Tomorrow will be better.


Audrey is managing well without oxygen and they are working on discharge planning with her and her family. She takes all of her meds by mouth now and hopefully will have the last of her chest tubes removed soon. Go Audrey!!
See you next week!
~Eileen

No comments: