Friday, May 18, 2007

Week 16 - Thursday


Thursday was a good day at rehab. I did 10 minutes on the machines and 1000 steps on the nu-step. Next week I'll get back up to 15 minutes on each. I'm going to try to increase by 5 minutes the following week so that I will be doing 1 hour of exercises each time I go.


I read an update on Audrey's care page and her fev1 is up to 81%! She is really doing so great. She is an inspiration to everyone to do our best! She's walking a lot and going to rehab. There's a walk this weekend to benefit Cystic Fibrosis. Rose, our therapist, is one of the walkers in that.


This is short and brief today. I am off to pump some iron - hehe - I mean to work with my 3lb weights...


See you next week!

~Eileen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Eileen, you are doing so well, 1000 steps, WOW!!
Thank you for the updates on Audrey. I am so happy for her that she has been given the chance at a new life,God bless her heart.

Dee