Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week 13 - Thursday


I argued with myself for a long time before going to rehab today. It was sleeting and raining out and I wanted to go but was thinking maybe I shouldn't go out. But in the end, I knew I'd feel worse and be kicking myself for the rest of the day if I didn't go. So off I went and I'm glad I did!

Usually I have a hard time breathing when it's raining out but today wasn't too bad. I think it's because of the prednisone I'm on. But I was quite short of breath when I arrived and after a short rest, went to the UBE.

I did 20 minutes on the UBE!! Wow! What started out as a torture machine for me has turned out to be one of my favorites. It helped that Libby sat next to me. She is the most pleasant person I have ever met and she loves to talk! I love to listen to her and we wind up laughing and having a great time. So she can work by my side any old time!!

After a rest, I went to the Nu-step. I did 15 minutes and 1,380 steps. Just a little improvement on the steps but I just wasn't feeling the love enough to extend the time today. Next I went to the TM and did 15 minutes at 1.2 mph.

By the time I was done, I was exhausted! My calves were killing me and I was so tired. But my blood pressure came down from 170/90 to 147/70 during my time at rehab today. And my O2 sats stayed up at 97% throughout.

Between machines, I was talking with someone who didn't know about alldaychemist.com and I was happy to share information about it with her. She also didn't know about WalMart's $4 perscription program. Speaking of alldaychemist.com, I finally got my order yesterday and not a minute too soon! My order had been delayed in customs, but not stopped.

Keep moving and see you all next week!
~Eileen

1 comment:

Online Pharmacies said...

Looking for quality pharmacy store come to postalmed.com offers high quality Online Pharmacies